Brixton Bar Co strives to be as sustainable as possible, continually making changes to minimise our footprint wherever we can.
Here are some ways we’re working to save our Earth and minimise our environmental impact:
– Our bar features high efficiency/low energy appliances – including our fridges and custom eco-cool room.
– Energy efficient smart lighting & electrical system.
– Utilise @bottomsupbeer to limit wastage. We also offer incentives to customers who re-use their cups at our events.
– We use eco-biodegradable consumables where possible including cups, paper straws and mixers.
– Compost all garnishes when possible.
– Offer text and emailed receipts instead of printing.
– Partnering with local businesses and dealing directly with them to minimize additional travel and packaging for stock.
– Our crew carpool when we can and most recently we introduced biodegradable paper straws to the bar.
– Got a suggestion on more ways we can minimze our footprint? Get in touch!
LITTLE changes like these are what makes a BIG difference. So what are you going to do to minimize your impact?